More Secure Online-Shopping
What is it?
MasterCard SecureCode is a new global e-commerce solution enabling cardholders to authenticate themselves to their issuer through the use of a unique, personal code. MasterCard SecureCode addresses current consumer concerns about security of online shopping. It is designed to take online shopping security and consumer confidence to a new level.
Why is it more secure?
When you shop at Battery-notebook.com and check out, cardholders must enter their SecureCode like the familiar ATM authentication process before their online transaction can be authorized. The card issuer confirms it is the true cardholder performing the transaction. Cardholders can enjoy peace of mind knowing that no one else has access to their SecureCode. (You don't need any special software)
How does it work?
1. Go to the card issuer's web-site and register for the SecureCode service
2. Enter your MasterCard details as requested
3. Create your personal message (PAM) and password (once registered, you can use this password each time you make a purchase)
4. Issuer confirms the registration and then you can start shopping at sasa.com
5. Select MasterCard as the payment method and enter Card details
6. Wait for the authentication screen...
7. Look for your PAM to make sure you are dealing with your Card Issuer.
8. Enter your personal password, click submit when finished.
9. On average, SecureCode processes a longer transaction time. Please be patient and do not close the verify window.
10. When approved, you will receive an authorization that binds the transaction, which completes your purchase.
Read more details and see a demo :
Now that's online shopping made secure and simple! If you have encountered any problem during the payment process, please contact us